Science, Technology & Engineering of Art Materials,
Patission 42, 10682, Athens, Greece
Phone Number: +30 210 38 97 103
Dr. Haris Retsos has Scientific Interest on the topics of Art Materials and Properties, Environmental Sustainability in Art Exhibitions, Sustainable Development, Surface and Interfacial Properties, Thin Films, Responsive Materials, Polymer Adhesion, Aging and fracture of Organic Materials, Polymer Mixture, Nanocomposites, etc.
He has joined ASFA’s Faculty Personnel at 2017 and since then he teaches, in two semesters, the courses on Science and Technology of Materials for Artists.
He has PhD, MSc and Bc from the Physics Dept. of the University of Crete, Greece.
His academic research career is on the topic of theoretical and experimental issues of Polymer Science and Engineering, and he has worked as researcher at the:
while he has participated in National Scientific Committees and Work Groups as:
o Coordinator of the working group of Ministry of Education on the topic of “Analysis and Documentation of quantitative and qualitative indices in Greek Education”,
o Coordinator of working group and National Expert at the Committee of Ministry of Education at the topic of “Economic Analysis of the Greek Educational System”,
o Expert at the Committee of Ministry of Education on the topic of “Analysis and Policy Making of Structural Funds Direction for ESPA 2021-2027 on the topics of Greek Ministry of Education”.
· Coordinator and Strategic Expert, “Support of the ASFA Strategic Committee”, NSRF (ESPA) 2014-2020,
· Coordinator and Work Group Member, “Digital transformation and enhancement of the Athens School of Fine Arts' Cultural Reserve, 1837- 2021”, NSRF (ESPA) 2014-2020,
· Coordinator and STEAM Expert, “Didactic of Fresco for Children / The Greek Painting Tradition in Secondary Education Context”, Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation.
· Coordinator and STEAM Expert, “Conservation, Restoration, Sustainability and Promotion of the ASFA Art Collection”, EPA 2021-2024 Ministry of Education Development Funds.
· Scientific Responsible, “Support actions for the Management Structure of the Athens School of Fine Arts, ELKE”, ESPA 2014-2020.
· Coordinator and Work Group Member,