Address: 28 Angelou & Eva Sikelianos str. Delphi, P.C. 33054
Local manager: Mr. Stathis Psihas
The Delphi Annex, a remarkably typical piece of architecture of the “Mesopolemos” era(the period between the 1st and the 2nd World Wars), is built amphitheatrically in a plot area of 9.850 sq.m. and consists of 3 levels (basement, ground floor and first floor) of a total 750 sq.m. The building is surrounded by a pine garden, auxiliary rooms, car parking etc., It is located in the village of Delphi, next to the archaeological site of Delphi.
- 3 double bedrooms for teaching faculty (total 6 beds) with bathrooms each
- 10 double bedrooms (total 20 beds) for students with bathrooms each
- An exhibition hall of 250 sq.m.
- 8 workshop rooms (2 on the ground floor and 6 on the 1st floor with balcony and 1 WC)
- A computer room
- A room available for projection
- Library-reading room
- 2 kitchen-dining rooms with a total capacity of 25 people
- Central heating
- Ceiling fans
- Wi-Fi is available
- Via car : through the Athens –Lamia National Highway to reach Delphi from Athens. The drive duration is approximately 2 hours
- Via bus: from the bus terminal on Liossion Street in Athens. The trip duration is approximately 2½ hours.
View the embedded image gallery online at: