The Athens School of Fine Arts has seven (7) “Annexes”, which are used by the Institution as special educational centers, in Delphi, Mithymna (Lesvos), Mykonos, Hydra, Rethymno (Crete), Rhodes, and Tsepelovo (Epirus). The Annexes are housed in buildings of particular architectural value and located at places of great natural beauty and significant historical and cultural background.
Their operation aims at providing students with additional and specialized training, conducting special workshops (in cooperation and mutual exchange with foreign academic institutions and art centers), assisting students in the preparation of their projects, as well as hosting seminars, exhibitions, lectures, screenings, and other cultural events.
The A.S.F.A. graduates, as well as members of other Greek and foreign Art Schools and relevant Academic Departments, may also use the facilities of the A.S.F.A. Annexes by paying the related fee defined (each year) by the Athens School of Fine Arts. The guests and the residents of the Annexes, must comply with the Terms and Conditions defined by the Presidential Decree 169/1988.
According to the organizational structure of the administrative departments of Fine Arts (Presidential Decree 11/2005), the Administration Department is responsible for issuing residence permit for the Annexes, organizing student field trips to the Annexes, applying the regulations for the Annexes, keeping the visitors agenda, securing their standard operating conditions etc.
Application form for annexes
- Applications must be submitted at least 3 days prior to departure date.
- Applications submitted by the ASFA Erasmus students must be approved and signed by their professor.
- Applications by ASFA graduates, students and members of the relevant domestic and foreign Art Schools as well as members of the Art Chamber will also be acceptable.
- Accommodation cost is set by the ASFA Senate.
- Due date for submitting an application : June 30th
ANNOUNCEMENT No.Reg.: 2125/03.06.2022
Due to lack of personnel, applications for accommodation at ASFA’s annexes shall be accepted only until Wednesday, June 8, 2022. After the aforementioned deadline, no more applications will be accepted.
How to submit your application:
- via email : email@example.com
- via fax : 210. 3301.671